The softgel capsules are generally made from gelatin, water, and glycerin. The demand for softgel capsules is driven by health-conscious consumers and growing chronic disorders. The several utilities of softgel in pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmeceutical products, and its advantages such as easier to swallow and longer shelf life over conventional tablets are likely going to drive the market over the forecast period. The Global Softgel Capsules market was valued at USD 7.67 billion in 2021 and it is predicted to reach USD 13.09 billion by 2030, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9 % from 2022 to 2030.
COVID-19 pandemic has adversely affected the global softgel capsules, as the supply chain was disrupted and the manufacturing units were closed down due to lockdown. After the pandemic, there is a change in the lifestyle of many people globally, and they are adopting a healthy lifestyle with health and dietary supplements to boost their immunity. The aftereffects of the pandemic have been proven to be positive for the global softgel capsules market.
Years Considered for the study:
Softgel Capsules Market
The types of softgel capsules is further segmented based on gelatin or animal-based and non-animal based. The gelatin segment is leading the market with the largest revenue share of xx billion in 2021, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% from 2022 to 2030. The larger share of gelatin or animal-based softgel capsules is linked with the conventional method of softgel production, where animal collagen is used which is a form of protein.
The Applications of softgel capsules can be categorized into medicines and health & dietary supplements. Health & dietary supplements are leading the market with the largest revenue share of xx% in 2021, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% from 2022 to 2030. The larger share is linked to the growing demand for supplements to obtain essential nutrients and boosts immunity to prevent various diseases. The growing awareness for health, adoption of a healthy lifestyle, rising standard of living, and increase in disposable income in developing countries is likely going to drive the market over the forecast period.
The manufacturer segment is categorized into pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmeceutical companies. The pharmaceutical companies is leading the market with the largest revenue share of xx% in 2021. The larger share is attributed to the higher number of softgel capsule production by several pharmaceutical companies.
By Regional Outlook:
On the basis of geography, the hydrofluoric acid market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The North American region is leading the market with the largest revenue share of xx% in 2021, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% from 2022 to 2030. The larger share is attributed to the growing investment in R&D and the importance of U.S FDA approvals to increase the reputation of their product.
By Key Competitors and Market Share Analysis:
As a result, leading firms are focused on maintaining long-term operations and developing manufacturing and distribution capabilities to increase their market position. The competition among the players is based on numerous parameters including quality, innovation, product offerings, price and, corporate reputation.
The following are some of the major market players operating across the globe:
- Capsugel (Lonza) (New Jersey, U.S.)
- Sirio Pharma Co., Ltd. (Guangdong, China)
- Catalent, Inc (New Jersey, U.S.)
- Aenova Holding GmbH (Munich, Germany)
- Fuji Capsule Co., Ltd. (Shizuoka, Japan)
- CAPTEK Softgel International Inc. (California, U.S.)
- Curtis Health Caps (Wielkopolskie, Poland)
- EuroCaps Ltd (South Wales, UK)
Scope of the report
|Actual estimates/Historical data||2017 - 2020|
|Forecast period||2022 - 2030|
|Market representation||Revenue in USD 13.09 billion & 7.9% CAGR from 2022 to 2030|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MEA|
|Country scope||USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, U.K., Germany, Italy, France, Spain, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, South Africa, etc.|
|The Segment covered by||Type, Application, Manufacturers|
|Companies covered||Capsugel (Lonza) (New Jersey, U.S.), Sirio Pharma Co., Ltd. (Guangdong, China), Catalent, Inc (New Jersey, U.S.), Aenova Holding GmbH (Munich, Germany), Fuji Capsule Co., Ltd. (Shizuoka, Japan), CAPTEK Softgel International Inc. (California, U.S.), Curtis Health Caps (Wielkopolskie, Poland), EuroCaps Ltd (South Wales, UK)|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company share, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Free customization scope (equivalent to 5 analyst working days)||If you need specific information, which is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization|
Significant Highlights of the Softgel Capsules Market Research Report:
- The Report Provides the CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2030.
- Detailed analysis and information on factors that will drive Softgel Capsules market growth during the next five years.
- Accurate predictions on the latest and upcoming trends, changes in consumer behavior.
- The growth of the Softgel Capsules market industry across North America can be segmented into the U.S., Canada. Europe is segmented into Germany, the UK, France and the Rest of Europe. The Asia Pacific comprises China, Japan, India, and the Rest of Asia Pacific. The rest of the world has been further segmented into Latin America and the Middle East and Africa.
- A detailed analysis of the markets competitive landscape and in-depth analysis and information on the market.
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the Softgel Capsules market.
- The report analyses all the recent major developments and helps users of the report with current industry updates.
- We calculate market size such as Historical and forecast the size of the Softgel Capsules market in terms of Revenue (USD Million).
- Market opportunity analysis for specific demography.
- Privately held or very small players profiling in the global marketplace.
- DLF Data Analytics Model is a statistical tool that helps the company to forecast market estimates. A few of the parameters considered as a part of the statistical model include:
- Micro-economic indicators
- Macro-economic indicators
- Environmental indicators
- Socio-political indicators
- Technology indicators
The Key Audiences for Softgel Capsules Market Report:
- Consulting Firms & Research Institutes
- Industry Leaders & Companies aims to enter the Softgel Capsules market
- Universities and Student
- Service Providers, Product Providers, Solution Providers, and other players in the Softgel Capsules market
- Government Bodies and Associated Private Firms
- Individuals interested to learn about the Softgel Capsules market
Segments Covered in the Report
This report forecasts revenue growth at the global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2021 to 2030. For the purpose of this report, Data Lab Forecast has segmented the global Softgel Capsules Market report on the basis of Type, Application, Manufacturers, and region:
The report segment of the global Softgel Capsules market is as follows:
Global Softgel Capsules Market: By Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2030)
- Gelatin/ Animal-based
- Plant-Based/ Non-Animal Based
Global Softgel Capsules Market: By Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2030)
- Health & Dietary Supplements
Global Softgel Capsules Market: By Manufacturers Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2030)
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Nutraceutical Companies
- Cosmeceutical Companies
Global Softgel Capsules Market: By Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2030)
In case you dont find what you are looking for, please get in touch with our custom research team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of The Middle East & Africa