Power is the important factor that helps bring a data center to existence and keeps IT infrastructure operational during an upheaval. The increased generation of data and the need to enhance the productivity of data centers have created a market for the renovation of old data centers. Because of the growth of SaaS providers, cloud storage adoption has increased over time, allowing cloud storage providers to expand their capacities. As a result, the growing data load necessitates more power. Higher investment is trying to restrict overall growth, as the primary area of investment is data Center infrastructure, which has high upfront costs. Businesses are attempting to increase their own storage capabilities, which will necessitate the use of an efficient data storage system. COVID-19 has resulted in a significant increase in the consumption of the data, which has propelled the demand for reliable and cost-effective data centers.The Global Data Center Power market was valued at USD8.17 billion in 2021 and it is predicted to reach USD 15.0 billion by 2030, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9 % from 2022 to 2030.
Most of the power is spent on IT equipment, Cooling, and power infrastructure in the data Center. The growth of the data center market is being driven by the increased penetration of high-end cloud computing in enterprises globally, particularly in developing economies.
Years Considered for the study:
Data Center Power Market
In 2021, the solutions segment dominated the market. Modern data centers use energy-efficient and cost-effective power systems that meet operational expenses. The use of modern data Center power systems that meet modern IT capabilities needs to reduce operational costs. Data Center power solutions provide data centers with long-lasting and dependable power systems which are essential to store the data. In 2021, the services segment accounted for the second-largest revenue share. Due to high upfront costs, all the businesses cannot afford to have a solutions system, but to be in the competition the effective storage of data is inevitable giving rise to the demand for services.
By Enterprise Type:
In 2021, the Large Enterprises category dominated the market. In comparison to mid-sized and enterprise data centers, large data centers consume more power. This is because there is more data Centre infrastructure and more complex servers, storage, and equipment. Large data centers are used by large businesses that use high-density cloud computing systems. In 2021, the Small & Medium Enterprises segment accounted for the second-largest revenue share. Small and mid-size Businesses are transitioning from their existing resources to well-equipped Data Centers as they realize the dynamism of what can be done with their data. As businesses all over the world have turned to data centers to assess their IT infrastructure needs, there is growing demand for data centers.
By End User Type:
In 2021, IT & Telecom dominated the market. The rapid expansion of IT infrastructure in all forms of the businesses is anticipated to drive the market. In the telecom very first networks were analog and limited to voice communication, with the introduction of the 2G,3G,4G network data became inevitable part of telecom industry driving the demand for the data power Centre. In 2021, the BFSI accounted for the second-largest revenue share. There are lots of opportunities in financial services to benefit companies and customers with the help of data. Companies could use data to build cheaper and better services, improve efficiency, and support better financial inclusion. Being a data centric industry the need for data power Center is bound to increase.
By Regional Outlook:
In 2021 North America dominated the market. Availability research and development and infrastructure facilities has enabled the continent to monopolize the world markets. Higher penetration of the internet drives the consumption of more data. The U.S.A is the world's leading country in terms of secure internet servers. In 2020, the U.S had 46.7 million secure internet servers, accounting for 52.46 percent of the world's secure internet servers due to which the demand for data power centers is increasing.
In 2021, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the notable CAGR during the projection period. Rising penetration of the internet in the region is pushing the generation of more data. The increasing population along with the major outsourcing hub of IT is in this region acting as a catalyst for the market. The accelerating use of social media is creating demand for more data storage facilities.
By Key Competitors and Market Share Analysis:
As a result, leading firms are focused on maintaining long-term operations and developing research, development, and distribution capabilities to increase their market position. The competition among the players is based on numerous parameters including innovation, product offerings, price, and corporate reputation.
The following are some of the major market players operating across the globe:
- Schneider Electric
- Delta Electronics,
- Tripp Lite
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Kehua Tech
- Cyber Power Systems
- PDU Experts
- Anord Mardix
Scope of the report
|Actual estimates/Historical data||2017 - 2020|
|Forecast period||2022 - 2030|
|Market representation||Revenue in USD 15.0 billion & 7.9% CAGR from 2022 to 2030|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MEA|
|Country scope||USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, U.K., Germany, Italy, France, Spain, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, South Africa, etc.|
|The Segment covered by||Type, Enterprise Type, End-User |
|Companies covered||Schneider Electric , Vertiv, ABB , Eaton , Delta Electronics,, Huawei , Legrand , Tripp Lite , Toshiba , Siemens, Mitsubishi Electric, Cisco , Kehua Tech , Socomec , Rittal , Cyber Power Systems , PDU Experts, Anord Mardix,|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company share, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Free customization scope (equivalent to 5 analyst working days)||If you need specific information, which is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization|
Significant Highlights of the Data Center Power Market Research Report:
- The Report Provides the CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2030.
- Detailed analysis and information on factors that will drive Data Center Power market growth during the next five years.
- Accurate predictions on the latest and upcoming trends, changes in consumer behavior.
- The growth of the Data Center Power market industry across North America can be segmented into the U.S., Canada. Europe is segmented into Germany, the UK, France and the Rest of Europe. The Asia Pacific comprises China, Japan, India, and the Rest of Asia Pacific. The rest of the world has been further segmented into Latin America and the Middle East and Africa.
- A detailed analysis of the markets competitive landscape and in-depth analysis and information on the market.
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the Data Center Power market.
- The report analyses all the recent major developments and helps users of the report with current industry updates.
- We calculate market size such as Historical and forecast the size of the Data Center Power market in terms of Revenue (USD Million).
- Market opportunity analysis for specific demography.
- Privately held or very small players profiling in the global marketplace.
- DLF Data Analytics Model is a statistical tool that helps the company to forecast market estimates. A few of the parameters considered as a part of the statistical model include:
- Micro-economic indicators
- Macro-economic indicators
- Environmental indicators
- Socio-political indicators
- Technology indicators
The Key Audiences for Data Center Power Market Report:
- Consulting Firms & Research Institutes
- Industry Leaders & Companies aims to enter the Data Center Power market
- Universities and Student
- Service Providers, Product Providers, Solution Providers, and other players in the Data Center Power market
- Government Bodies and Associated Private Firms
- Individuals interested to learn about the Data Center Power market
Segments Covered in the Report
This report forecasts revenue growth at the global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2021 to 2030. For the purpose of this report, Data Lab Forecast has segmented the global Data Center Power Market report on the basis of Type, Enterprise Type, End-User , and region:
The report segment of the global Data Center Power market is as follows:
Global Data Center Power Market: By Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2030)
Global Data Center Power Market: By Enterprise Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2030)
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises
Global Data Center Power Market: By End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2030)
- IT & Telecom
- Energy & Utilities
Global Data Center Power Market: By Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2030)
In case you dont find what you are looking for, please get in touch with our custom research team at email@example.com
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of The Middle East & Africa