New and innovative technologies have gained a lot of traction and attention among consumers in the smartphone sector. Gaming-oriented phones that demand haptic responses to work when the phone's touch screen is constantly treated are becoming more common. Smartphone screen protectors are predicted to increase at a significant rate in the next years after the outbreak of the COVID 19 pandemic, as the abrupt emergence of the COVID-19 epidemic prompted the establishment of strict lockdown laws in numerous countries, causing delays in the import and export of Screen Protective Film.The Global Screen Protection Film market was valued at USD 2159.7 million in 2021 and it is predicted to reach USD 2624.1 million by 2030, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3 % from 2022 to 2030.
A screen protective film is a layer of protective film applied to an electronic product's screen surface to prevent scratches, wear, or contamination. Mobile phones and tablets now have a lot of screen protector films on them. Screen Protective Film has been increasingly popular, especially since the introduction of clever mobile phones.
Years Considered for the study:
Screen Protection Film Market
By Material Type:
The segment is dominated by tempered glass. Smartphone side frames are becoming thinner and larger, increasing the likelihood of the front glass being smashed following a fall. As a result, screen protector manufacturers are quickly improving their products, leading to the development of tempered glass screen protectors. The advantages of using glass over Polyethylene and Thermoplastic Polyurethane can be linked to the segment's rise. Scratches and high-impact damage are better protected by glass.
From 2022 to 2030, the thermoplastic polyurethane category is expected to grow at a fastest CAGR. The fact that this type of screen protector is resistant to scratches, oil accumulation, and grease is one of the advantages of utilizing it. The screen protector's elasticity also allows it to self-heal, which is important when utilizing these types of screen protectors. Because of the material's physicochemical properties, these screen protectors are suitable for curved displays and in-screen fingerprints, both of which are becoming more frequent in modern devices. They frequently also have full-screen protection.
By Application Outlook:
Based on this Mobile phones dominates this segment. The demand for screen protective coatings is increasing as people become more concerned about the security of their smartphones' screens. Because of the surge in population purchasing power, practically everyone now owns a smartphone, which is the most accident-prone device. The screen on a mobile phone is the most susceptible to damage. This has increased the need for screen protector film. The demand for the automotive segment is expected to be on the second position of the global market in 2021. An increase in demand for passenger and luxury vehicles will increase demand in the automotive sector and as result, it will increase the high adoption of paint protective film (PPF) to protect the exterior of the electronics device from harsh environments, chemicals, water, and other fluids.
By Regional Outlook:
In 2021, Asia Pacific had the highest revenue share and it is predicted to grow at the fastest rate. Increased smartphone sales, particularly in emerging economies such as India and China, are expected to propel the industry forward. The increased demand for smartphones created by Chinese companies such as Xiaomi Inc. and Oppo Electronics Corp, for example, is expected to drive product growth. Over the projected period, demand is expected to be driven by the entrance of low-cost screen protector manufacturers, particularly in the Asia Pacific region.
From 2022 to 2030, North America is predicted to grow at a fastest CAGR. North America is predicted to grow during the forecast period, owing to the growing acceptance of high-priced smartphones with superior technologies.
By Key Competitors and Market Share Analysis:
The global Screen Protective Film Market is predicted to develop significantly due to several encouraging aspects, including rising demand for products as a result of impressive technological advancements and enhanced product designs.
The high cost of smartphones comes with the risk of screen damage, which has boosted screen protector sales in recent years.
The following are some of the major market players operating across the globe:
- ZAGG Inc.
- Tech Armor
- Halo Screen Protective Film
- Crystal Armor
- Screen Cares
Scope of the report
|Actual estimates/Historical data||2017 - 2020|
|Forecast period||2022 - 2030|
|Market representation||Revenue in USD 2624.1 million & 3.3% CAGR from 2022 to 2030|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MEA|
|Country scope||USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, U.K., Germany, Italy, France, Spain, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, South Africa, etc.|
|The Segment covered by||Material Type, Application|
|Companies covered||OtterBox, ZAGG Inc., 3M, BELKIN, Tech Armor, Moshi, XtremeGuard, Halo Screen Protective Film, PowerSupport, Crystal Armor, Spigen, Air-J, BodyGuardz, Simplism, NuShield, Screen Cares, PanzerGlass, Momax, Nillkin, Amplim|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company share, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Free customization scope (equivalent to 5 analyst working days)||If you need specific information, which is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization|
Significant Highlights of the Screen Protection Film Market Research Report:
- The Report Provides the CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2030.
- Detailed analysis and information on factors that will drive Screen Protection Film market growth during the next five years.
- Accurate predictions on the latest and upcoming trends, changes in consumer behavior.
- The growth of the Screen Protection Film market industry across North America can be segmented into the U.S., Canada. Europe is segmented into Germany, the UK, France and the Rest of Europe. The Asia Pacific comprises China, Japan, India, and the Rest of Asia Pacific. The rest of the world has been further segmented into Latin America and the Middle East and Africa.
- A detailed analysis of the markets competitive landscape and in-depth analysis and information on the market.
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the Screen Protection Film market.
- The report analyses all the recent major developments and helps users of the report with current industry updates.
- We calculate market size such as Historical and forecast the size of the Screen Protection Film market in terms of Revenue (USD Million).
- Market opportunity analysis for specific demography.
- Privately held or very small players profiling in the global marketplace.
- DLF Data Analytics Model is a statistical tool that helps the company to forecast market estimates. A few of the parameters considered as a part of the statistical model include:
- Micro-economic indicators
- Macro-economic indicators
- Environmental indicators
- Socio-political indicators
- Technology indicators
The Key Audiences for Screen Protection Film Market Report:
- Consulting Firms & Research Institutes
- Industry Leaders & Companies aims to enter the Screen Protection Film market
- Universities and Student
- Service Providers, Product Providers, Solution Providers, and other players in the Screen Protection Film market
- Government Bodies and Associated Private Firms
- Individuals interested to learn about the Screen Protection Film market
Segments Covered in the Report
This report forecasts revenue growth at the global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2021 to 2030. For the purpose of this report, Data Lab Forecast has segmented the global Screen Protection Film Market report on the basis of Material Type, Application, and region:
The report segment of the global Screen Protection Film market is as follows:
Global Screen Protection Film Market: By Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2030)
- Tempered glass
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane
Global Screen Protection Film Market: By Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2030)
- Mobile Phones
Global Screen Protection Film Market: By Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2030)
In case you dont find what you are looking for, please get in touch with our custom research team at email@example.com
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of The Middle East & Africa