The pandemic has a favourable influence on the disposable glove business. Furthermore, because of the virus's rapid transmission, healthcare workers involved in specimen collection must wear protective gear, including gloves, to avoid becoming infected. Disposable gloves are also an important element of the personal protection equipment (PPE) worn by healthcare workers. As a result, rising rates of infectious illnesses and COVID-19 are expected to propel the disposable gloves market forward over the projected period. Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to disrupt the growth of numerous businesses, the outbreak's immediate impact varies. Furthermore, the market has experienced unanticipated growth as a result of the COVID-19 epidemic, owing to increased demand for disposable gloves throughout the world.The Global Disposable Gloves market was valued at USD 10.29 billion in 2021 and it is predicted to reach USD 16.12 billion by 2030, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8 % from 2022 to 2030.
Disposable gloves are primarily used to prevent infection between customers and service providers. Food, healthcare, janitorial services, and chemical industries are all major users of these gloves. Furthermore, a variety of disposable glove materials have been created, including nitrile, natural rubber, neoprene, and vinyl. Each of these types offers distinct advantages over traditional (typically rubber) gloves and may be used in a variety of industries, including food service, clean rooms, and industrial applications.
Years Considered for the study:
Disposable Gloves Market
By Material Type:
Natural rubber dominated the market in 2021. In a variety of applications, such as medical and dental, food processing and service, janitorial and sanitation, pharmaceutical, and automotive, natural rubber disposable gloves provide outstanding performance and protection. Natural latex allergy, on the other hand, is a serious impediment to the use of natural rubber gloves in the medical and food industries. Because of their increased acceptance in the medical, painting, chemical, laboratory, and dental industries, disposable nitrile gloves are expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during 2022 to 2030. Nitrile gloves are expected to rise in popularity due to their higher resilience to puncture and chemicals than vinyl and natural rubber gloves.
By End User Outlook:
In 2021, the medical and healthcare category dominated the market. The global spread of the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to increase the demand for gloves used by healthcare workers for examination and testing as well as limit contact with infected individuals. Surgical gloves and examination gloves are two common classifications for disposable gloves. Due to increased demand in hospital, veterinary, and dental applications, disposable examination gloves have seen significant expansion in the medical industry. Surgical disposable gloves are used by surgeons and operating room nurses and have higher quality criteria than examination gloves.
By Regional Outlook:
North America is expected to gain a significant portion of the worldwide nitrile glove market, accounting for more than 40% of demand in 2021. The existence of various service and manufacturing businesses, as well as strict regulating norms and regulations for industrial safety, are projected to continue to be important drivers driving nitrile glove sales in North America. Because of their capacity to withstand virus penetration and avoid medication contamination, nitrile gloves are frequently utilized in the pharmaceutical business. The need for nitrile gloves will grow as the region's health and safety regulations for handling pharmaceuticals and medicines become more severe.
Because of the rising population and increasing rise in the senior population, Asia-Pacific delivers the attractive potential for major players in the disposable gloves market. An increase in healthcare spending and the development of guidelines are also predicted to drive market expansion in the area.
By Key Competitors and Market Share Analysis:
The two regions with the most competitive activity are North America and Asia-Pacific. In North America, Major firms compete for market leadership in a fragmented industry. To boost their market position, key businesses have integrated along the value chain.
To gain an advantage over competitors, the global market has seen mergers and acquisitions as well as strategic partnerships such as technology licensing.
The following are some of the major market players operating across the globe:
- Ansell Limited
- The 3M Company
- Top Glove Corporation
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Molnlycke Health Care AB
- Supermax Corporation
- Semperit AG Holding
- Rubberex Corporation
- Kossan Rubber Industries
- Hartalega Holdings
- Dynarex Corporation
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Unigloves (UK) Limited
- Smart Glove Corporation
- Cypress Medical Products LLC
- Microflex Corporation
- YTY Group
Scope of the report
|Actual estimates/Historical data||2017 - 2020|
|Forecast period||2022 - 2030|
|Market representation||Revenue in USD 16.12 billion & 5.8% CAGR from 2022 to 2030|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MEA|
|Country scope||USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, U.K., Germany, Italy, France, Spain, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, South Africa, etc.|
|The Segment covered by||Material Type, End User|
|Companies covered||Ansell Limited, The 3M Company, Top Glove Corporation , Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Molnlycke Health Care AB, Supermax Corporation , Semperit AG Holding, Rubberex Corporation , Kossan Rubber Industries, Hartalega Holdings, Dynarex Corporation, Cardinal Health, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Unigloves (UK) Limited, Smart Glove Corporation, Cypress Medical Products LLC, Microflex Corporation, YTY Group|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company share, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Free customization scope (equivalent to 5 analyst working days)||If you need specific information, which is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization|
Significant Highlights of the Disposable Gloves Market Research Report:
- The Report Provides the CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2030.
- Detailed analysis and information on factors that will drive Disposable Gloves market growth during the next five years.
- Accurate predictions on the latest and upcoming trends, changes in consumer behavior.
- The growth of the Disposable Gloves market industry across North America can be segmented into the U.S., Canada. Europe is segmented into Germany, the UK, France and the Rest of Europe. The Asia Pacific comprises China, Japan, India, and the Rest of Asia Pacific. The rest of the world has been further segmented into Latin America and the Middle East and Africa.
- A detailed analysis of the markets competitive landscape and in-depth analysis and information on the market.
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the Disposable Gloves market.
- The report analyses all the recent major developments and helps users of the report with current industry updates.
- We calculate market size such as Historical and forecast the size of the Disposable Gloves market in terms of Revenue (USD Million).
- Market opportunity analysis for specific demography.
- Privately held or very small players profiling in the global marketplace.
- DLF Data Analytics Model is a statistical tool that helps the company to forecast market estimates. A few of the parameters considered as a part of the statistical model include:
- Micro-economic indicators
- Macro-economic indicators
- Environmental indicators
- Socio-political indicators
- Technology indicators
The Key Audiences for Disposable Gloves Market Report:
- Consulting Firms & Research Institutes
- Industry Leaders & Companies aims to enter the Disposable Gloves market
- Universities and Student
- Service Providers, Product Providers, Solution Providers, and other players in the Disposable Gloves market
- Government Bodies and Associated Private Firms
- Individuals interested to learn about the Disposable Gloves market
Segments Covered in the Report
This report forecasts revenue growth at the global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2021 to 2030. For the purpose of this report, Data Lab Forecast has segmented the global Disposable Gloves Market report on the basis of Material Type, End User, and region:
The report segment of the global Disposable Gloves market is as follows:
Global Disposable Gloves Market: By Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2030)
- Natural Rubber
Global Disposable Gloves Market: By End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2030)
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Diagnostics/Pathology Labs
- Dental Clinics
Global Disposable Gloves Market: By Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2030)
In case you dont find what you are looking for, please get in touch with our custom research team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of The Middle East & Africa