The fundus cameras are a specialized low power microscope with a camera attached to it, which is used to take photographs of interior surface of an eye. The demand for non-invasive method for inspecting anomalies associated with eye diseases and the growing number of eye diseases such as cataracts, hyperopia due to older age and chronic diseases like diabetes is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. The Global Fundus Cameras market was valued at USD 316.0 million in 2021 and it is predicted to reach USD 470.4 million by 2030, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8 % from 2022 to 2030.
The technological advancement in the fundus cameras have made it easier to inspect the condition of an eye with its non-invasive method. With growing number of eye diseases and preference for non-invasive method has increased the demand for fundus cameras in hospitals and ophthalmology clinics. Underlying chronic disorders like diabetes is among the most prevalent diseases all over the world. Diabetes increases the risk of several eye diseases like diabetic retinopathy, diabetic macular edema, cataracts and glaucoma, hence the demand for fundus camera is likely going to increase over the forecast period.
Years Considered for the study:
Fundus Cameras Market
The non-mydriatic cameras segment is leading the market with the largest revenue share of more than xx% in 2021. It is going to witness a higher CAGR over the forecast period, as it helps in the assessment of the eye disease and it does not use the dilating drops. Technological advancements in non-mydriatic cameras, making it portable and featuring with live-action systems is likely going to drive the market over the forecast period.
The ophthalmic clinics are leading the market with the largest revenue share in 2021. This segment is expected to grow at the highest rate due to increasing number of eye care clinics all over the world. The rising standard of living in developing countries, and infrastructure for eye care is going to increase to drive the market over the forecast period. Hospitals are expected to see a stable CAGR over the forecast period as currently it provides only secondary care and treatment as compared to specialized ophthalmic clinics.
By Regional Outlook:
The North America region is leading the market of fundus camera with the largest revenue share in 2021. The factors responsible for the larger share is the technical advancements and investments in the eye care infrastructure owing to the rising number of eye diseases and awareness among the general population.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to witness a fastest CAGR during the forecast period due to the rapid development of countries such as China, South Korea, and rising awareness among the population of India. The Indian government is also spreading awareness about eye diseases and also supporting the fundus camera usage in ophthalmic clinics.
By Key Competitors and Market Share Analysis:
As a result, leading firms are focused on maintaining long-term operations and developing manufacturing and distribution capabilities to increase their market position. The competition among the players is based on numerous parameters including quality, innovation, product offerings, price and corporate reputation.
The following are some of the major market players operating across the globe:
- Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc.
- Kowa Company Ltd.
- Optomed Oy (Ltd.)
- Optovue, Incorporated
- CenterVue SpA
- NIDEK Co., Ltd.
- Topcon Medical Systems, Inc.
- Clarity Medical Systems, Inc.
- Canon, Inc.
Scope of the report
|Actual estimates/Historical data||2017 - 2020|
|Forecast period||2022 - 2030|
|Market representation||Revenue in USD 470.4 million & 5.8% CAGR from 2022 to 2030|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MEA|
|Country scope||USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, U.K., Germany, Italy, France, Spain, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, South Africa, etc.|
|The Segment covered by||Product, End-Use|
|Companies covered||Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc., Kowa Company Ltd., Optomed Oy (Ltd.), Optovue, Incorporated, CenterVue SpA, NIDEK Co., Ltd., Topcon Medical Systems, Inc., Clarity Medical Systems, Inc., Canon, Inc.|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company share, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Free customization scope (equivalent to 5 analyst working days)||If you need specific information, which is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization|
Significant Highlights of the Fundus Cameras Market Research Report:
- The Report Provides the CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2030.
- Detailed analysis and information on factors that will drive Fundus Cameras market growth during the next five years.
- Accurate predictions on the latest and upcoming trends, changes in consumer behavior.
- The growth of the Fundus Cameras market industry across North America can be segmented into the U.S., Canada. Europe is segmented into Germany, the UK, France and the Rest of Europe. The Asia Pacific comprises China, Japan, India, and the Rest of Asia Pacific. The rest of the world has been further segmented into Latin America and the Middle East and Africa.
- A detailed analysis of the markets competitive landscape and in-depth analysis and information on the market.
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the Fundus Cameras market.
- The report analyses all the recent major developments and helps users of the report with current industry updates.
- We calculate market size such as Historical and forecast the size of the Fundus Cameras market in terms of Revenue (USD Million).
- Market opportunity analysis for specific demography.
- Privately held or very small players profiling in the global marketplace.
- DLF Data Analytics Model is a statistical tool that helps the company to forecast market estimates. A few of the parameters considered as a part of the statistical model include:
- Micro-economic indicators
- Macro-economic indicators
- Environmental indicators
- Socio-political indicators
- Technology indicators
The Key Audiences for Fundus Cameras Market Report:
- Consulting Firms & Research Institutes
- Industry Leaders & Companies aims to enter the Fundus Cameras market
- Universities and Student
- Service Providers, Product Providers, Solution Providers, and other players in the Fundus Cameras market
- Government Bodies and Associated Private Firms
- Individuals interested to learn about the Fundus Cameras market
Segments Covered in the Report
This report forecasts revenue growth at the global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2021 to 2030. For the purpose of this report, Data Lab Forecast has segmented the global Fundus Cameras Market report on the basis of Product, End-Use, and region:
The report segment of the global Fundus Cameras market is as follows:
Global Fundus Cameras Market: By Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2030)
- Mydriatic Fundus Cameras
- Non-mydriatic Fundus Cameras
- Hybrid Fundus Cameras
Global Fundus Cameras Market: By End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2030)
- Ophthalmology Clinics
Global Fundus Cameras Market: By Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2030)
In case you dont find what you are looking for, please get in touch with our custom research team at email@example.com
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of The Middle East & Africa